- For all new appointments a non-refundable $50.00 retainer fee is required. The retainer fee is to certify you’re serious about your appointment, it does not go towards the price of your procedure.
- Full amount of the procedure is due the day of your procedure. I accept Cash, Venmo, Paypal or Square.
- It is required to have your follow-up up appointment within 8-12 weeks after your original procedure. Please note touch-up pricing under “Services”.
- A 48 hour cancellation notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment within the 48 hours, you will forfeit your retainer fee and you will be billed 20% of your procedure to the card on file. No exceptions. Time was blocked especially for you and cannot be replaced. An additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment. If 2 appointments are missed or cancelled, payment in full for services scheduled will be due prior to the scheduled date. We understand in life unforeseen circumstances do arise. If you have an emergency all the above may be waived based on a case by case scenario. Proof of the emergency must be provided.
- Do not be late. Please allow plenty of time for traffic and other unforeseeable circumstances. To avoid unfair delays to other clients, if you are more than 15 minutes late, it may be necessary to reschedule. If there are no other clients scheduled after you we may still keep your appointment or possibly schedule you later in the day. However, if it is a fully booked day and it isn’t possible to schedule you same day, you will have to pay an additional retainer fee to reschedule. Also, we do block plenty of time in between clients to cover any possible reason a clients procedure may run late. Unfortunately, there have been times a procedure will go longer than expected. We will advise you of such circumstances as soon as possible. In these cases we ask for your patience and understanding as it may be you who is in this situation.
- If you show up to appointment and have previous cosmetic tattoos that the artist wasn’t aware of you may be denied as a client. You may also be denied of service if you arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol, have a cold or flu, or are deemed to not be in good physical or mental condition to perform your procedure. If you are denied at time of your appointment again, you will need to pay another retainer fee to reschedule, you will forfeit your original retainer fee and you will be billed 20% of your procedure to the card on file.
- No children under the age 18 are allowed in the procedure room.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
*Butterfly Kisses by Aj will also provide clients with notice of cancellation. In the event of having to cancel less than 24 hours notice she will refund your $50 retainer fee if you choose to not reschedule your appointment. Please know that she will do her best to keep all scheduled appointments, but your health, well being, and the results of your procedure are of utmost importance.